Monday, November 13, 2006

socialites, starbucks etc etc

I’m done with my 7hour driving lessons at Socialites. I am still a struggling driver, but at least I know now how to step on the gas, how to use the gears (I drove a manual car, hehe) and all that stuff. However, I need to practice more!!! I’ll be doing that next week, in Bukidnon --- yep, I am going home for a week to spend time with my family (and then go home again come Christmas for my last bonding session before I move to Oz).

Starbucks planner…
It’s the time of the year! It’s Starbucks overload for me until I can collect the 21 stickers to have a free planner. I am not really a planner person but what the heck, their planner looks nice and the freebies that went with it is just nice as well, hehe. I’m on my 13th sticker now (the 8 others were courtesy of Lolo Joseph who treated us last Thursday).

I hope I can complete my card and have the planner before the 15th of Dec...

No comments: