Saturday, April 20, 2013

My Little Talker

I stayed home for the past two days because Abie is sick, her temperature was a high 38.8 and the GP said its viral and should be gone by the next day or two.

Even if sick, she was still very active, and talkative too. Because she has enunciated her name clearly the day before, I was curious if she knows how to respond to the question 'what's your name'. So I asked her --- what's your name? Abie? And she answered back Abie! I was so ecstatic!!! I can't stop asking her this question over and over again! And seeing my delight every time, she would answer louder and louder and repeat her name a few more times! I think I got a little talker.

At the Parent-Teacher conference at her school, Teacher Lily told us how social our Arabella is. She greets everyone who comes in their room and says goodbye to them when they leave. She can clearly say 'bird' and gets excited when she sees them. Even if we are raising her in a bilingual home, it does not seem to affect her language capability. Thank you Lord!

She is becoming her own person, she knows how to say no. She shows displeasure over things and she is testing boundaries! The joys of having a toddler is creeping on us, tantrums and all haha.

Every little thing she does is magic and I am continually amazed at how fast she's growing.

We love you so much Abie, please be a good girl ok?

Oh, and she knows how to do beautiful eyes now. What a fun, productive leave I had!!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ka cute sa akong anak oi.. bag-ong mata sa picture