Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Investment Update

I checked my online account and was so happy to see that in one of my investments, I already have a paper gain of more than 100%!

My portfolio is looking so green, I am stoked!!! Mining is in red though but I am not too worried as the value will appreciate soon (fingers crossed)...

I started investing last April 2011 and actively traded for 2 months. After I fell pregnant, I kinda stopped trading and kept my stocks as in until a month ago when I bought a few hundred shares of MER. Today, I already have 4.4% gain on that stock. Overall, the initial investment I put in last April has earned me a paper gain of over 40% already, and that is less than two years!!! I'm itching to buy stocks again but I will wait until close to May (elections), I have a feeling stock prices will go down (but not too low to affect my portfolio).

Happy days!!!




No comments: