Monday, December 31, 2012

2012: A Year in Review

Best year by far.

We had Arabella early this year. This sweet little girl who is displaying her intelligence early on. She's one smart lady and she is truly the apple of our eyes.


Agie finished his CPA, passed the last three subjects he took in the same semester. Hats off to you my hubby, very well done!!!




Agie became a permanent employee which means Abie can now join their company-exclusive, Montessori-based childcare. Woohoo!

A short but sweet vacation to the Philippines for Abie and I. My Guardian Angel was with me the whole journey, making the travel less tiring and stressful for me. Abie get to see her cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents and they were able to cuddle her as well.



Life is sweet. Life has been easy.
Thank you God --- you've answered my prayers (big and small) even before I prayed for it. Your generosity and bountiful blessings overwhelms us. We are humbled, we are forever grateful!

This 2013 we pray for good health;
This 2013 we pray for work-life balance;

This 2013 we will share more;
This 2013 we will live more and love more;

This 2013 we will laugh more;
This 2013 we promise to be the best we can be.

Thank you Lord for an awesome 2012, we know 2013 will even be better.

No comments: