Monday, October 08, 2012

Observant Chy

Since it was school holidays last week, Chy spent a day with us. It was a breath of fresh air being able to have a two-way conversation with a grade schooler. Chy, being her usual observant self, made a few comments that literally made me LOL!

While dressing up Abie after her bath
Chy: why is her butt and body dark but her face is white? (Bisto ang pagkaitom sa akong Anak!).

Checking out my screensaver of Abie doing her tummy time at 3 months old
Chy: what happened to her here? Was she sick? (Malnourish ug eye-baggin pa man intawon si Abie before)

While breastfeeding Abie
Chy: Ang laki ng tummy nya, taba taba! Ikaw din, big din tummy mo but smaller na compared to before. (Kinahanglan nako mag sit ups again!)

While cleaning Abie after she pooped
Me: Chy, can you grab some toilet paper for me please!
Chy: ieeeewwww she pooped?
Me: You don't have to look.
Chy: ieeeewwww I don't wanna be a Mum, I don't want to clean a dirty baby!
Me: But you want a baby brother or sister right?
Chy: Oh, Mama can clean the baby.




Thanks for staying with us Chy, Abie enjoyed her day and so did I.

1 comment:

ckchy said...

hahaha...this made me laugh hard!a breather after a very not so good day at work for me;-)

Thanks for taking care of Cheyenne! Glad to know she behaved real well..