Monday, July 30, 2012

My birth story and more

My birthing story is traumatic for hubby and me, I don't want to relive it. Looking back, I couldn't believe Agie and I did it! The labour was long and dry but at soon as i had skin to skin contact with Abie, the pain of giving birth was almost gone. The most painful part was the stitches for my third-degree tear (and the drama that went with it) but since all the wounds are now healed, I can say bring on baby # 2! 😃

My contraction started on the 26th of Feb at around 6:00 am; went to the hospital at 6:00 pm and was told I am 8cn dilated. With 2cms more to go, I didn't ask for epidural. At 9:00 pm, a catheter was attached to me as i cant seem to pass urine! At 12mn, they broke my water and at 1:05 am I had my little one.

Weighing 3.05 kgs Arabella Gaile is the most wonderful thing that happened to us.

No comments: