Wednesday, January 19, 2011

We are open for business!!!

Agie and I had a very busy start to the year. We just joined ACN - a telecommunications company as Representatives and have been attending trainings and business presentations to promote our business. Its a rough start for us and I am seeing a few obstacles along the way. But with our faith, drive and desire to excel in the business, I know we can overcome all these and will end up at the Top!

Please support our business by visiting our site (I will make some changes to the site soon keep on coming back!) and let me know if you are interested in availing any of the products. We have offices in over 20 countries including US, Canada and Europe. Soon, we will open in the Philippines so regardless of where you're located we can offer you something.

Thanks for visiting our site and do contact me for referrals! =)


http://agieandgracycellacay.acnrep.com

No comments: