Monday, January 25, 2010

2010 Bucket List

Last year, I had a long list of things that I want to accomplish, and I think managed to do 75% of them.

This year, I want to take things slow and will only have THREE items for my 2010 bucket, these are:

a) CPA - finish my last three subjects this year. I will not defer any subjects and will study more diligently - no more Facebook games for me.

b) Drive - Learn how to drive and be a P Plater! Driving means you're more mobile and you can go whereever you want to. We have been car-less for 3 years but managed to go to places using public transport, but its nice to do your errands when its not planned around the bus/train timetable.

c) Have a baby. This is something Agie and I have to work on but ultimately it will be in His time. Only God knows when He'll bless us with our own bundle of joy but I'm hoping, wishing, praying that it will be this year. :D


I only have three, but these are major ones! Doable? Yes, I think so, with God's guidance and blessing we can do this!!!


Study. Drive. Pray.

No comments: