Sunday, June 28, 2009

Money money money

What would you do with AUD$90M?

http://livenews.com.au/news/oz-lotto-jackpot-reaches-record-90-million/2009/6/24/210962

This Tuesday, Oz lotto jackpot hit $90M, the biggest so far in history. And, judging by the long queues in any news agency, Im thinking the prize would eventually be more than $100M! Now, that's a lot of money.

If I would win this lotto, i've already promised that 10% would go to the church (Hubby and I agreed to split it between our parishes in Bukidnon and Bohol). Now, the rest of the money would go to buying a house, buying investment properties, touring US and Europe etc etc. The list could go on and on.

We can all dream big and this one is something I wouldn't leave to dreaming alone but I actually went out to buy a ticket for myself. Now, along with millions of Australians, I am hoping and praying to win. Its okay to share the prize with 90 other Aussies, or even hundreds, as long as its the jackpot we're sharing.

Im keeping my fingers crosses and asking my lucky angels to be by my side come Tuesday night for the draw. :-)


Mood: Hopeful.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

3 comments:

Ckayen said...

i am sending all my luck to you Gracy para joint forces ta! Go go go...can't wait to see you&Agie getting richer and richer....

Gracy said...

too bad the luck you sent was not enough, hehe. We are richer in some other ways daw, not material. hehehe.

lala said...

haha! kaya pala si ano ----- nataya rin ng lotto hehehe