Sunday, December 23, 2007

Thanks 2007

2007 has been a good year for me --- no, make it a GREAT year for me. I have so much to be thankful for, so many bessings that came my way. :-)

Jan - migrated to Sydney. Had a safe flight. Was able to navigate the City without getting lost. Got a job.
Feb - moved to a new apt with cherry.
March - started with my work at GWF --- lovin it!!!
April - Easter Show, so many gift bags, yipee. :-)
May - My Birthday and my Bebe is finally here with me. Offered a permanent position at GWF.
June - Got my grade in Tax --- Distinction.
July - Snowy Mountains (dream come true na makahawak ng snow? hehe)
August - generally a good month, no major drama (short of saying I cant remember what I did this month, hehehe).
Sep - went Canberra with Lanie, Mike and Agie
Oct - Got my CPAA positive assessment for Tax, Law and Finance.
Nov - Transferred to Central Accounting. ;-)
Dec - moved to a new unit. Celebrated Xmas with friends.

I'm wishing that 2008 will still be a good year for me. :-)


Tom, we'll be having Xmas dinner with Lanie, Mike, Noemi, Jun, Gabbie and Sally. This is our noche-buena Aussie version. We'll go to mass at 12 midnight too!!!

No comments: