Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Tree along Epping Road

In my daily travel from Chatswood to North Ryde aboard the 545 bus, I always look forward to the tree along Epping Road. It is devoid of leaves (maybe because its winter, pero spring has sprung na and the other trees are starting to show life pero ang isang to mukhang late bloomer) --- i just find it oh so beautiful, specially when the sky is blue. Every time the bus stops in front of the tree, I often wish I brought my cam with me so I can take a really good picture of it.

Today, when the traffic stalled our bus on the same spot, I got my mobile phone and took some snapshots of the tree and the blue sky. Not so good but good enough for a mobile phone pix though. Panira lang yung wires sa taas. Oh well, just want to share what I saw today. :-)



No comments: